The woman who whines, moans and complains and ‘ties a band around her head’ all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).
The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; “I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.
3. Al-Hannaanah:The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.
4. Kay’atul-Qafaa:The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).
5. Al-Haddaaqah:The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).
6. Al-Barraaqah:The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.
7. Al-Shaddaaqah:The woman who talks excessively.
Taken from the Book: ‘A Concise Manual of Marriage’ by Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen