Saturday

~*~Learn From This Story...The Value Of A Mother!.~*~


A Story With A Moral…The Value Of A Mother….
After having reached at the peak of his career a man felt an urge to repay back to his mother for all that she had done for him. So he asked her, “Mother, what can I give you? What can I do for you? I sincerely want to repay you for all the sacrifices you have made for me and for all the love you have showered upon me.”
Mother looked surprised and said, “Why do you think about it. It was my duty so I did it, you don’t have to repay me. Even if you want to, there is no way a man can ever repay his mother.”
 Despite her continuous refusal to ask for anything, he continued to persist. To put an end to the discussion, she said, “All right. If you must, then tonight you sleep on my bed, with me, just as you used to when you were a baby.” He said, “That’s a strange thing to ask for, but if it pleases you, I will.”
 As soon as he fell asleep, the mother got up and brought a bucket of water. She poured a mug full of water on his side. Feeling disturbed by the wetness under him, in his sleep he moved away to the other side of the bed. As he settled down, his mother poured another mug of water on the other side. In his slumber he tried to find space towards the foot post of the bed. Sometime later he woke up feeling that this part of the bed too was damp. He got up and saw his mother, with the mug in her hand. 
He asked angrily, “What are you doing mother? Why don’t you let me sleep? How do you expect me to sleep on a wet bed?”
 Mother said, “I slept with you, when you weted the bed in the night. I changed your nappy and moved you to the dry part of the bed, while I slept on the wet side. You wanted to repay me. Can you sleep here even for one night with me on a damp bed? If you can, I’ll take it that you have repaid me.”
 Moral: How true it is that of all the debts in the world, the one that can never be repaid is the one you owe to our mother. We can never repay the love, care and time our mother gave to bring us up. We are a part of her flesh and blood, we should don’t forget this, because she never ever forgets it. I know you are thinking of missing your mother at this very moment….Give her a hug and tell her you love her, if you far call her, if she is not with you anymore keep her in your dua’s…
“There is nothing as beautiful as our mother in this world”

Lets pray to Allah  "Rabbir hamhuma kama rabba yani saghira’"

"O our Lord have mercy on our two parents as they were my rabb[because they did my tarbeeah, because they took care of me and nurtured me] when I was young."

No comments:

Post a Comment